Is your popcorn gluten free?
None of our popcorn flavors have wheat products in them and therefore should be gluten free.
How long will my popcorn stay fresh?
In any airtight container, like our tubs or tins, your popcorn will stay fresh for many months. However, popcorn in an open container may only stay fresh for a couple hours or less, depending on humidity. The higher the humidity, the quicker it will go stale. Always replace the lid to ensure freshness
What kind of oil is used to pop your popcorn?
The popcorn for the caramel and caramel with peanuts is air popped. The butter and white cheddar flavors are popped in coconut oil.
What ingredients are in your popcorn?
- CARAMEL POPCORN: POPCORN, BROWN SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), SALT, SOYBEAN OIL, SOYBEAN LECITHIN
- CARAMEL POPCORN WITH PEANUTS: POPCORN, BROWN SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, PEANUTS, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), SALT, SOYBEAN OIL, SOYBEAN LECITHIN
- BUTTER FLAVORED POPCORN: POPCORN, COCONUT OIL WITH BUTTER & RED, SALT, ARTIFICAL BUTTER FLAVOR, FD&C YELLOW #5 LAKE (E102), FD&C YELLOW #6 LAKE (E110), SOY
- WHITE CHEDDAR POPCORN: POPCORN, PURE COCONUT OIL, CHEDDAR CHEESE (PASTURIZED MILK, SALT, ANNATTO EXTRACT, CULTURED ENZYMES), BUTTER (CREAM, WATER, SALT), WHEY, CREAM, BUTTERMILK, NON FAT MILK, SALT LACTIC ACID, NATURAL & ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, DISODIUM INOSINATE & GUANLATE, TOCOPHEROLS & ASCORBYL PALMITATE
- OLD BAY®: POPCORN, OLD BAY SEASONING, COCONUT OIL WITH BUTTER & RED, SALT, ARTIFICAL BUTTER FLAVOR, FD&C YELLOW #5 LAKE (E102), FD&C YELLOW #6 LAKE (E110), SOY
- CINNAMON CARAMEL POPCORN: POPCORN, BROWN SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), GROUND CINNAMON, SALT, SOYBEAN OIL, SOYBEAN LECITHIN
- CARAMEL CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE: POPCORN, BROWN SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, SWEET DARK CHOCOLATE, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), SALT, SOYBEAN OIL, SOYBEAN LECITHIN
What are you store hours?
From Jan-May and Oct-Dec, we are open all Saturdays and Sundays from 10 am- 4 pm. From April-Memorial Day and the month of Oct, we are open Monday-Friday 10 am- 3 pm, weather permitting. From Memorial Day - September, we are open daily 9 am - 11 pm (may close earlier on rainy nights). We are open in Dec as much as we need to complete our mail orders (open more days than not). Please call for more details if needed (888)395-0335.
Where are your other locations?
This is our only location. There are other locations in DE (Fenwick, Rehoboth, and Bethany), but are independently owned and operated by another family member. It is the same recipe and not a franchise. They are a separate business with their own hours. For more information, you can call them at (302)539-8833.
Is your popcorn safe for people with peanut allergies?
The caramel with peanut popcorn is made in a separate area and has its own utensils. It is safe for those with "normal" peanut allergies. If you have an extremely sensitive allergy to peanuts, like having a reaction to peanuts through the air, you may not want to eat our product (to be on the safe side)
How long does it take to ship to the Military overseas?
It takes us the standard 1-3 days to process the order. Then, we ship it thru USPS to a military base in either NY or CA. That takes another 3-4 business days. After that it's up to the military. It also varies greatly depending on where they are stationed and whether or not they are on the move. For Christmas, USPS recommends all overseas military orders be shipped no later than December 1st.
How long will it take for the recipient to receive the order?
It takes 1-3 days to process the order for shipment. Then, using UPS ground, it varies based on distance. Shipping to Maryland and it's neighboring states (D.C.,DE,VA,WV,NC,NJ,PA) take 1-3 business days. All other states east of the Mississippi River should take 2-4 business days. All states west of the Miss. River should take 4-7 business days. You will receive your tracking number after we have processed your order and UPS will give you an estimated arrival date.
Why does an order for Alaska and Hawaii go via USPS and not UPS?
The Postal Service is cheaper than UPS when shipping outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Why do shipping charges vary so much, even within the same state?
We use live UPS charges, instead of averaging the costs over the entire state as well as those surcharges that may or may not be needed for your particular order. UPS charges more to deliver to a residential address than to a business. Also, those who live in a rural area, may cost more than to those who are in a more heavily populated area/city.
Do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately we do not ship internationally unless it is a military APO/FPO address.